Integration with Ryman Healthcare’s VCare system
Ryman Healthcare will provide permission for each practice/practitioner to connect to their system after completing their Terms and conditions.
Enter your authentication details into your system settings as provided by the Helpdesk and Ryman Health care
Import a new patient from Ryman into MyPractice
- Create a New Patient
- Enter the date of birth and NHI number of the patient
- Select a practitioner (who is registered with Ryman)
- Click on the Ryman Link on the right
- Confirm the patient from the list
If the patient has just been created as above (no surname or first name exists in MyPractice) , demographic information will be imported from the Ryman system.
- Check the imported details and update if necessary
- Ensure addresses are geocoded for NES
A link will be stored connecting your patient in MyPractice with that patient in the Ryman system
Connecting an existing patient to Ryman
In the Patients details screen
- Click on the Ryman Link on the right side
- Select the corresponding patient in the list
- A link will be stored connecting your patient in MyPractice with that patient in the Ryman system
Synchronising Clinical Notes
- When you open the clinical notes, you will find the Problem list and measurements have been imported from the Ryman system.
- You can now write your notes, update the profile and other details in MyPractice
- When you are finished, the systems will be synchronised