The Tasks panel lists any tasks (Active or No Response) that are currently due.
– Tasks which are overdue by more than 90 days are in bright red.
– Tasks which are due today or overdue by less than 90 days are dark red.
– Tasks which will be due in the next 2 weeks are orange.
– No Response Tasks have a strikethrough
The Other Tasks panel displays tasks that are Active (but not due yet), and Declined, Not Required, Contraindicated or Referred.
– Tasks which will be due in the next 2 months from today are orange.
– Tasks which have been created but are not due for more than 2 months but less than 5 years are green.
– Tasks which will be due in more than 5 years are black.
– Tasks which have been marked as not required, contraindicated or declined i.e. inactive are grey and strikethrough.
A clipboard with a tick on it will appear next to the task description if a reminder (recall) has been scheduled for that task.
If the task has a recurrence it is displayed in regular text. If there is no recurrence, it is displayed bold.