We understand General Practice and the team
- Deep domain knowledge allows the system to be optimized for tasks completed with minimal keystrokes, reduced movement between tabs and screens.
- Clinical leadership introducing integrated decision support and extension to international knowledge sources, clinical pathways shared across primary and secondary providers
Stability and confidence going into the future
- 25 years experience in NZ PMS Sector. First-hand experience in General Practice and roles spanning IPAs/PHOs, RNZCGP, DHB and MOH. NZ owned and focused.
- Stability and current. In Dot Net/SQL server since 2004. Mature phase now focused on maximizing connectivity and integration.
Flexibility and adaptability for your changing needs
- Proven adaptability – paper to electronic notes, gms to capitation, ipa to pho, local to connected systems. M45 on paper, e-lodged to a web form, now moving to direct API.
- Responsiveness to constantly changing environment – leading with deployment of NIR, e-samm, NES, e-prescribing, Shared Care, NZF, GP2GP (full implementation). Deployed with minimal disruption and full integration.
- Patient focus – patient and provider portals that span MyPractice and MedTech sites, patient-specific pathways.
Affordable and saving you money
- Stand-alone to fully hosted managed solution. One point of contact for Hardware/Network/Connected Health / Host/Backup/ Virus protection/PMS. Automated updates. Personal service from the dedicated team.
- Utilizing technology in delivering more cost-effective services – email delivery of recalls/statements, integrated SMS /text messages, eliminating cash up/reconciliation with integrated EFTPOS.
- Reduced telephone calls (online appointments/results/online consultations), less traffic at reception – arrivals kiosk.
- Rich reporting tools. Instant internal reviews coupled with drill down to patient records. Population management tools.