– Text is entered into special text areas (orange background) followed by pressing – Enter. Disease matching can be bypassed by pressing Tab instead of [Enter].
– Text can consist of one or two words (or part of words)
– Disease Terms e.g. sprain ankl
– Synonyms e.g. “IHD” to find “Ischaemic Heart Disease”
– Disease Code e.g. H02
Results consist of all terms containing the entered text word(s).
– This text may be embedded anywhere in the Disease Term
– Common terms may be at the top of the list
– Other terms are alphabetically listed.