Disease Index Matching
- Text is entered into special text areas (orange background) followed by pressing - Enter. Disease matching can be bypassed by pressing Tab instead of [Enter].
- Text can consist of one or two words (or part of words)
- Disease Terms e.g. sprain ankl
- Synonyms e.g. "IHD" to find "Ischaemic Heart Disease"
- Disease Code e.g. H02
Results consist of all terms containing the entered text word(s).
- This text may be embedded anywhere in the Disease Term
- Common terms may be at the top of the list
- Other terms are alphabetically listed