- Go to the Measurements tab (Press F7)
- Click on the grey line to add a new measurement
- The date/time will be automatically entered as the current time.
- Type values for various measurements in the appropriate columns.
- Press [Tab] to move to the next column and copy the value into today’s examination note.
- Weight must be entered in kilograms
- Enter height in centimetres.
- The Body Max Index will be calculated based on the most recent height available
- Click on the weight to view the weight in stones and pounds.
- Click on the height to view the height in feet and inches.
Ideal values are calculated and displayed in green above the columns.