1. Click on the "Lab" tab.
2. Type in the name of the test to Search for and press [Enter].
3. Select the appropriate test from the search results and press [OK].
4. Search for a specified venue from the Organisations (Address Book) list.
5. Enter a name and/or code of other recipients in the 'Copy To' box
6. Tests may be printed on separate sheets by specifying the page number
Any investigations that you order will be listed in the Actions box. To Remove items, Right click on the item and select Delete
Click on "Lab Site" to visit the Laboratory Web Site for further information.
User defined Test batches by Indication or other frequently used tests are available on the Indications Tab.
These batches are created in "Investigation by Indication", which is available in the menu under Tools/Clinical Setup.