A summary of the patient’s recent consultations and problems is found in the Notes tab at the bottom of the screen.
To increase the size of the tab so that you can see more entries at once, press [Maximise]. Press [Minimise] to return to a smaller viewing area.
In the default Collapsed (summary) view, a quick overview of the consultations is presented. The date, time, author and problem or diagnosis is displayed. The list is displayed in reverse chronological order.
Click on the [+] for any consultation to see the Expanded View. This will display the complete notes recorded for that consultation. Use the [Expand] button on the right of the tab to expand all notes.
Double click on any action, script or investigation to insert this into the Actions list of today’s presenting complaint. Double click on any letter or attachment to open a copy in a separate window.
In the Tool strip enter a word or phrase next to 'Filter' and press [Enter] to find consultations in which this phrase is mentioned. The search will seek this text (case insensitive) from any part of the consultation note including the date, author, diagnosis, presenting complaint, history, examination, and actions. Remove text from this filter box to view all consultations.
In the tabs:
- Click on Notes to view consultations (progress notes).
- Click on Letters to view consultations with Old Letters.
- Click on Results to include Laboratory and radiology reports.
- Click on Mail to include Electronic and Scanned correspondence.
- Click on Tasks to include Task actions.
- Click on Expand All to view details of all progress notes.
- Click on View Menu to access other options.
Changes display the date and author of notes and subsequent changes, Deleted items are displayed with a strikethrough, while added text is in italics.
Group Columns - allows Rearrangement of columns to enable specialised grouped views.