How to run updates:
You will need access to your Server and the updater configured correctly.
- Close any open copies of MyPractice.
- If you have a shortcut on your desktop for the Updater, Click on it. (Alternatively, run the program MyPracticeClientUpdate.exe from the MyPracticeSetupupdater folder on your server. The Updater can also be scheduled to check for updates overnight if required. Please contact the helpdesk to set this up)
- Update each workstation when prompted.
How to set up the updater system:
(Please ask our helpdesk to assist you with this)
- You will need access to your Server
- Close any open copies of My Practice
- Download the Updater (click on the link below) and place in the MyPracticeSetupUpdater Folder on your server
- Run the Configuration tool (ConfigureClientUpdate.exe)
- Update as prompted and Save any changes