- Select Staff from the toolbar.
- To edit an existing staff member highlight the row and press [Enter]
- If you cannot see the staff member click on “Show Inactive” to include inactive members.
- If you need to enter a new staff member click “New”.
2. To configure appropriate settings or preferences based on the staff members role
- Click “Apply Default Settings”
- Choose the appropriate staff role from the drop-down menu e.g. Receptionist.
3. Enter information about the staff member as prompted
Be sure to include a short name / code that is unique to each staff member. This will be used in reports.
It can be a maximum of 6 characters.
Each staff member needs a unique user name to log on to myPractice.
Passwords are case sensitive. For additional security, we recommend at least 6 characters with a mix of letters and digits.
Staff must be marked active to access the system.
When you have finished editing details, click:
- Copy – to produce another staff member with the same Address and Contact Details.
- Next – to close the current screen and open another staff members screen for editing.
- Another – to open another staff members screen for editing. The current screen will still be open in another Tab.
- Finish – to save changes and close the screen.